Baseline Testing at Home
Testing will be from March 1st, 2020 to July 19th, 2020.
1. Do not have any other programs open on the computer.
2. Be in a quiet room with no distractions. Turn off and put away cell phone and other electronics.
3. This test is to be taken solely by the athlete without assistance.
4. This is not an intelligence test. The test will establish your personal baseline for comparison if you sustain an injury.
5. The first part of the test will ask personal questions like your name, date of birth, and if you've ever had a concussion before. Please answer these questions to the best of your ability, but if you have a question, you may ask a parent/guardian for help.
6. This is a timed test. Once you begin the actual test, you cannot take any breaks.
7. Read instructions for each module carefully.
8. Do your best to complete each test module as quickly and accurately as possible. Take this seriously because if you get an invalid test, you will have to retake it.
9. You aren't expected to answer every question correctly. If you miss a question, don't worry and just continue on with the test.
10. Do not exit the test until the confirmation page is reached. It will display your confirmation number
and Passport ID.
11. Please print out your confirmation once test is complete, and hand in to your
• Go to the following link: https://www.impacttestonline.com/testing
• Enter Customer Code: Y7DOILWRPA. Then click "Validate"
• Click "Launch Baseline Test"
• Complete demographic section
• Complete current symptoms
• Begin test
• Once you have completed test, the confirmation page displaying your confirmation number and Passport ID will pop up. Please print and hand in to your association.